- All teams must be present near the field at least 15 minutes before the start of the game. If a team is not present 5 minutes after the start time, the game will be lost 21-0.
- Each team has 5 minutes to warm up before the game
- The changes are unlimited. But the referee’s permission is required before entering the field.
- Maximum 4 players allowed on the field
- Minimum 3 players required on the field. Teams with less than 3 players will lose the game 21-0.
- Maximum 4 substitutes are allowed on the bench.
- In 1 winning set, set of 21 points.
- No downtime allowed.
- Violent, vulgar and racist aspects/behaviour/languages or actions will be excluded.
- Victory : 3 points
- Loss : 0 point
- Goal average
- Special point difference