- All teams must be present near the field at least 15 minutes before the start of the game. If a team is not present 10 minutes after the start time, the game will be lost 25-0.
- The duration of each game is 2 x 7 minutes.
- Half time: 2 minutes
- Each team has 5 minutes to warm up.
- The changes are unlimited. But the referee’s permission is required before entering the field.
- Maximum 7 players allowed on the field
- Minimum 6 players required on the field. Teams with less than 5 players will lose the game 25-0.
- Maximum 8 substitutes are allowed on the bench.
- As there is no women’s rugby competition, girls can participate in this tournament.
- Excluded will be violent, vulgar and racist aspects/behaviour/languages or actions.
- Victory : 3 points
- Equality : 1 point
- Loss : 0 point
- Goal average
- Mutual result
- Point scored
- Random draw