- The rules and regulations apply to the “International Student Talent Trophy” Cheerleading Competition and must be read and approved by all participants.
- Each team must be composed of at least 5 competitors
- Any complaints and/or criticisms concerning the organisation of the Cheerleading competition and concerning the other teams/countries must be resolved before the end of the competition.
- Duration of the choreography: 5 minutes
- Each team is in charge of bringing a CD with the name of the university registered on it, as well as a copy of the music on a USB key.
- The performance must be performed with specific cheerleading techniques (arm movements, jumps, acrobatics, pyramids) and must include music.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Follow the rules
- Respect other teams, spectators, judges
- Choreography, music and clothing must be properly chosen and must respect the audience present. Violent, vulgar and racist aspects/behaviour/languages or actions are not accepted.
- Follow the instructions and decisions of the members of the competition organization.
- Persons not following these rules may be excluded from the competition
- Decisions and achievements of technical movements, good technique and body position
- The pompom technique
- The realization of original dance techniques
- Rhythm, group spirit, interpretation of music