- A team consists of a minimum of 6 players and a maximum of 10 players.
- A captain must be appointed. He will be in charge of the planning of his team, and to know the rotations between each event.
- Each team will participate at least once in each event. Depending on the number of rotations, a team may have to repeat the same event several times.
- At the end of each event, each team must quickly move on to the next event. In the event of undue delay, the referee may decide to forfeit the losing team.
- The duration of the events and the number of rotations will be announced on the day of the competition
- Excluded will be violent, vulgar and racist aspects/behaviour/languages or actions.
- Victory : 3 points
- Equality : 1 point
- Loss : 0 point
- Best costume