International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE)
F: 12 to 16 teams / M: 16 to 20 teams
- All teams have to be present near to the field minimum 15 before each game. If 10 minutes after the started time, one team is not present on the field, the game will be lose 21-0.
- Substitutions are unlimited. But each player must have the permission of the referee before coming on the field.
- 5 minutes warming up for each team
- A maximum of 4 players on the field is allowed
- A minimum of 3 players on the field is required. With less players, the game will be lose 21-0.
- A maximum of 4 substitutes, on the bench, are allowed.
- No time outs are allowed.
- Any player or any delegation member who commits an act of gross unsporting misconduct during the tournament will be exclude.
- 1 winning set. Set of 21 points.
- Points: 3 for victory, 1 for draw, 0 for defeat.
- Ranking :
- Goal difference
- Mutual result
- Points scored
- Random draw
- Break between each set: 2 minutes.
- Before semi-finals : 2 winning sets of 15 points
- Semi-finals & final : 2 winning sets of 25 points
Our ambition is to offer a wide range of activities that will allow each and every student to fight for the colours of their universities. Of course, fair play remains the key word in these encounters. We also wish for students to meet other people and exchange with them at the international lever in one of the most touristic region of France.
The International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE) takes place overs a day in the 18th of May. We have planned a day of sports competition and activities on the campus of Luminy with handball, basketball, volleyball and so many competitions but also inflatable structures will be there to provide fun even if you are not into sports competitions.