International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE)
ARTS ET CULTURE RULES
The Art et Culture TITE is composed by 2 challenges :
- “Trampoline” open stage : young talents + all kinds of music
- TITE Chef : cooking contest
“Trampoline” open stage
- Single artist or band
- Put CD or USB music if necessary
- Date : Saturday 2nd June 2018
- From 30 minutes to 1h each artist
- A TITE jury will judge all the performances
- The winner can play for all TITE participants at the and of the competition day
- The winner will have the possibility to play in a bar of Marseilles
- 50 points to each artist
- + 150 points to the winner
- From 3 to 5 people teams
- Duration : 4 x 1h30 *liable to modification
- Location: in the Crous restaurant
- Preparing 3 courses : 1 entrée, 1 main course, 1 dessert
- + preparing 1 course with the leftovers of the day
- A TITE2018 jury will judge all the courses.
- At the end of 2nd trial (main course): half the teams will be struck out.
- At the end of 3rd trial (dessert): half the teams will be struck out.
Our ambition is to offer a wide range of activities that will allow each and every student to fight for the colours of their universities. Of course, fair play remains the key word in these encounters. We also wish for students to meet other people and exchange with them at the international lever in one of the most touristic region of France.
The International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE) takes place overs a day in the 18th of May. We have planned a day of sports competition and activities on the campus of Luminy with handball, basketball, volleyball and so many competitions but also inflatable structures will be there to provide fun even if you are not into sports competitions.