International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE)
ARTS ET CULTURE RULES
The Art et Culture TITE is composed by 3 challenges:
- A cultural and artistic route: Body Painting/painting with the body, paint, graffiti, construction, music, creation of the TITE journal
- “Trampoline” open stage : young talents + all kinds of music
- TITE Chef : cooking contest
Cultural and artistic route
- Teams: from 3 to 6 people
- Duration: each trial lasts 1h30 *liable to modification
- Location: on the whole university campus
At the start of the route, a carnet will be released to each team. It contains:
- The order of trials
- Some cultural question to answer during the route
Then each team starts the route dealing with the 5 trials:
- Paint\design\graffiti : all material needed will be put at the disposal to allow the teams to create a work (free choice about support and style). The work must follow a theme announced on the date of the event.
Needed material : color cans, transparent film , brushes, colors, canvas, colored crayons, markers, sheets…)
- Body Painting : With the help of the available material and their creativity, the teams must paint THE body or WITH THE body of one or more members of the team. The paint must follow a theme announced.
Needed material : body paint (normal, glow-in-the-dark …), colors, brushes
- Construction : With the help of the available material, each team must realize its original construction following a given theme.
Needed material : cartons, sheets, scissors, glue, markers, colors, brushes
- Sound : Each team must create a “music” (duration from 30s to 1min) using items of their choice.
Needed material: triangle, drum, pots, paper, tubes….
- Creation of TITE journal : All teams will finish their route drafting a “journal about their TITE day”. All forms are possible: paper, video, photo… The needed material (PCs, printers, cameras…) will be put at the disposal to allow the teams to present their vision of TITE.
- 100 points each trial
- Bonus points for correct cultural answers
“Trampoline” open stage
- Single artist or band
- Put CD or USB music if necessary
- Date : Saturday 2nd June 2018
- From 30 minutes to 1h each artist
- A TITE jury will judge all the performances
- The winner can play for all TITE participants at the and of the competition day
- The winner will have the possibility to play in a bar of Marseilles
- 50 points to each artist
- + 150 points to the winner
- From 3 to 5 people teams
- Duration : 4 x 1h30 *liable to modification
- Location: in the Crous restaurant
- Preparing 3 courses : 1 entrée, 1 main course, 1 dessert
- + preparing 1 course with the leftovers of the day
- A TITE2018 jury will judge all the courses.
- At the end of 2nd trial (main course): half the teams will be struck out.
- At the end of 3rd trial (dessert): half the teams will be struck out.
Our ambition is to offer a wide range of activities that will allow each and every student to fight for the colours of their universities. Of course, fair play remains the key word in these encounters. We also wish for students to meet other people and exchange with them at the international lever in one of the most touristic region of France.
The International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE) takes place overs 3 days in the beginning of June (from the 1st to the 3rd of June, 2018). We have planned 2 days of sports competition and activities on the campus of Luminy and there will be one day at the Jean Bouin complex located in the 8th arrondissement of Marseille. A pizza night will be organized on the night of the Top 14 finale and the game will be broadcasted on big screen to enjoy a friendly moment all together.
In total, 3 days of Handball, Basketball, volleyball and so many competitions but also inflatable structures will be there to provide fun even if you are not into sports competitions.