International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE)
Between 12 and 20 climbers
- Between 4b and 7b route.
- Free access to the routes.
- Attempts number is unlimited.
- A different amount of points is given to the climbers depending on the difficulty of the route and its height.
- The route’s height is given by the number of hooks attached before the fall or the stop of the climber.
- The classification will be made on the basis of the 4 best routes (with the highest score), climbed during the qualification phase.
- Any player or any delegation member who behave in a violent\gross\racist or unsporting way during the tournament will be exclude.
- Choose from two routes between 7a and 7c.
- The goal is to go as far as possible.
- Each climber has at his\her disposal only 3 attempts.
- If more climbers succeed, they will compete in a harder route.
Our ambition is to offer a wide range of activities that will allow each and every student to fight for the colours of their universities. Of course, fair play remains the key word in these encounters. We also wish for students to meet other people and exchange with them at the international lever in one of the most touristic region of France.
The International Trophy of Students’ Talent (TITE) takes place overs 3 days in the beginning of June (from the 1st to the 3rd of June, 2018). We have planned 2 days of sports competition and activities on the campus of Luminy and there will be one day at the Jean Bouin complex located in the 8th arrondissement of Marseille. A pizza night will be organized on the night of the Top 14 finale and the game will be broadcasted on big screen to enjoy a friendly moment all together.
In total, 3 days of Handball, Basketball, volleyball and so many competitions but also inflatable structures will be there to provide fun even if you are not into sports competitions.